January 10, 2011

Flight is booked

Today I went down to the travel agency and booked a flight to Frankfurt, Germany leaving 5:00am from Chisinau airport on Wednesday. My deal includes (in the ticket price)a one day fare on the ICE trains in Germany! So looks like I'll have a scenic first day in Germany as I travel by train from Frankfurt to Berlin, where I will be staying at a Mennonite church which was planted by some old friends of mine. Once there, I will head out to the Canadian embassy to get a new passport. Problem is, as I read on the embassy website, it can take up to 3 weeks to process a passport!!!! I really don't want to be out of Ukraine so long, so I am praying that God will pave a clear, quick way for me back into Ukraine.

2 comments:

  1. I will join you in that prayer, Curtis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess we are in that 'old' category. lol I am so very glad for you and will pray that they can speed up your passport. love you

    ReplyDelete